Thursday, July 16, 2009

Needs vs. Wants

I think it's time to teach Marco about needs versus wants. He wants everything!


I want pasta.
I want get out. (of the car)
I want snap it. (do his own buckle)
I want snack.
I want beer.

Alright, just kidding about that last one.

6 comments:

Darcy said...

And I see Katie is standing there waiting for Marco to hand her a cold one as well. Want, want, want.

Anonymous said...

He and Tommy really need to talk more. We're trying to get Tommy to say "I want." Tommy NEEDS everything. I "need" to watch Diego. I "need" apple juice. It really stumps him, though, when we ask what will happen if he doesn't get what he needs!

Jeff said...

Please do not call Child Protective Services. I assure you someone is standing just out of the frame ready to catch him if he falls off the edge of that bench and before he is shower in broken glass and beer. Are Blogs admissible in court?

gina said...

I can't wait to see the little man!!

Sara said...

love it!! and he has the little beer gut to go with the brewsky, too :)

I'm another fan of his "feed me" shirt... Joey could definitely use one of those. He's all about third and fourth helpings these days. I think he might have a tapeworm.

Anonymous said...

Jeff: My understanding is that in extreme cases like this, the paternal grandparents are always granted custody.