They were piling up loaves of bread straight out of the oven when Marco saw it. A warm bread loaf in the shape of a teddy bear with olives for eyes and a giant belly button. He was in awe. "Pizza bear" he whispered.
He kept visiting it and staring until Jeff finally murmured to the waitress, "How much for the bread teddy bear?" Ha. She looked like he was nuts. "Uh, let me check." She returned moments later and said we could have it. Marco's love affair with Pizza Bear began right away.

10 comments:
Adorable! And he looks so grown up in the last picture!
Okay, that last picture has to be the cutest one I've ever seen. I love it! - Dina
I think I love pizza bear too (except for the olives) but he would not have lasted this long in my company. Yummy!
Marco looks so different in that last picture!
Niedaleko pada jabłko od jabłoni. (I thought this would sound good in French, but apparently I got Polish.)
Anyone?
You lost me Mom. Sorry.
Pizza Bear is looking really good to me over here, too!! Yum! Marco has good taste! (and I'll have to check out this Tony's place!)
"The apple does not fall far from the tree."
I know it's been a few days, but at our house we've been periodically whispering... "Pizza Bear"
Can we get an update? Has pizza bear been eaten? Is he getting moldy? Has he been dipped in some sort of preservative?
So you didn't have to shell out any 'dough' for pizza bear? That's Italian.
Love the last pic! Too cute :)
Post a Comment