Phewf. I relax and Marco says, "Oh, hi Brad." and climbs up on his lap. I look at him like a crazy person until I realize our next door neighbor is on BART with us. ha.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Oh, hi Brad.
On my way to take Marco to stay with Grandma extraordinaire ("Barney Grandma"), the bridge was closed for police activity. Complicated Cecchin Plan B. We pulled off, hop on BART, avert a momentary meltdown that the Marco's bike couldn't come on BART, run to the station dragging a 2-year old and navigate the "moving stairs" up onto the platform just as the train is pulling up.
Phewf. I relax and Marco says, "Oh, hi Brad." and climbs up on his lap. I look at him like a crazy person until I realize our next door neighbor is on BART with us. ha.
Phewf. I relax and Marco says, "Oh, hi Brad." and climbs up on his lap. I look at him like a crazy person until I realize our next door neighbor is on BART with us. ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you meant 'extraordinarily fortunate"...
Post a Comment