With no warning, no reason and no consideration for his mother, Marco adamantly refused to take part in any Cecchin family fun. Bribes, threats and demonstration (think me on the floor posing with the cousins) were offered shamelessly and fruitlessly and were met with screaming, tears and stubbornness. Ever the devoted cousin, Tommy fell victim to a black eye and bleeding ("cut me mick,") to try to detract attention from Marco.
Simply, Marco was pissed.
I nearly sold him to the gypsies after the debacle. I figured I could get a good price. (He looks strong.) Until, last night, he sweetly said, "Mama, aren't we fun together?"
Despite Marco's best attempts, the picture actually turned out pretty darn cute, or more accurately labeled "okay." You be the judge.
ps - Why oh why does Picture People run 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the universe?
3 comments:
I think the picture is adorable and all of the cousins look angelic.
Definitely a day that will live on in infamy. (I really wanted a shot of the four adults trying to herd those six cats, but no one else seemed in the mood for it...)
What is Marco holding in those solo pictures? A beef rib? Is that what you bribed him with? Next time try candy, may work out better.
Post a Comment