Ahh, nothing so sweet as a boy and his (Grandma & Papa's) dog. Spare me your comments about how we need a dog. Feeding and picking up after Marco is plenty of work for us. Thanks.
(Photo credit: Grandma Cecchin)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AIM IM with mscecchin 1/12/11 8:51PM Question: the hat that Marco is wearing in the walking Barney picture. Any chance that is Tommy's hat? We are missing that very hat, though certainly marco and Tommy have the same taste. 9:01 PM hmmm 9:06 PM Now I remember. I found it at my house by Uncle Arthur's chest and asked Marco if it was his...and he said 'yes'.
2 comments:
AIM IM with mscecchin 1/12/11 8:51PM
Question: the hat that Marco is wearing in the walking Barney picture. Any chance that is Tommy's hat? We are missing that very hat, though certainly marco and Tommy have the same taste.
9:01 PM hmmm
9:06 PM Now I remember. I found it at my house by Uncle Arthur's chest and asked Marco if it was his...and he said 'yes'.
You need a dog. Maybe two.
Post a Comment