He loves to hear that other people are potty trained, it's like a whole new world opened up. I took him and Niko to the bathroom at a restaurant and told them that they could peepee at the same time and Marco nearly burst with happiness. "NIKO! WE MAKE AN X!"
He even wakes at night to visit the bathroom and once when I was in there, he came in and whispered, "Hi Mama, wanna make an X with me?"
He had one accident in his stroller that was totally my fault. I strapped him in and took him running during what should've been his nap. He pulled down the tent top and stopped talking, so I popped in my ear phones. When I stopped, he was sobbing "I tried to call you, but you didn't listen and didn't stop running..." It was horrible, poor little guy. Luckily, I travel with extra pants. For him, not me.
Around the same time he potty trained, he also learned how to open the front door, deadbolt and all. That equals about three peepees in the front yard, two on the porch, one on my back stairs and one off of the deck. Our neighbors really love it. I'm pretty sure he'll end up on one of those Google street view cams.
In short, he's a real man of nature - nothing like his parents.
I have so many pictures of him with his pants around his ankles, but I'll spare you. So instead here's one of him in Hanes boxer briefs and a white undershirt. I literally can't stand it - it's so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment