Friday, March 18, 2011

It's so hard to say goodbye.

Marco is growing up. He's regularly referring to us as "Dadd" (emphasis on the d) and "Mom." I'm not sure if I'm heartbroken or just pissed.

He's very aware that my name is Mama, so in typical flirt fashion, when he wants something, he turns on the charm. "Can I have it please Mama?" and if he's really laying it on thick, he might even couple it with a snuggle, a kiss and adds, "Please Mama cat."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no, Marco! I've always loved that ge calls you Mama! Maybe this is just a three year-old phase?

Anonymous said...

I find daycare/preschool to be largely at fault for pushing Mommy over Mama! I get lucky with Tommy a lot of the time if he still uses Mama, but I am getting a lot more Mom or rather Mooooooooooooommm! - Meredith

Woods Family said...

You have always insisted on that "mama" - stick TO IT! MISS YOU!!! Can we see each other??????!!!!!!