Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fears

I asked Marco what scared him.  Here are his top five.

"I'm afraid of:

Dada cutting himself with a knife.  Because one time, when he was a little boy, he reached a knife that Papa left out and he got in trouble.  You use the knife to scrape on your face, it cuts your little hairs, but it's really a knife and you shouldn't touch it. 

Moths stinging me.  Benny knew a girl, a big girl - a dolt! - who was playing tennis and she had a soda and then she was thirsty and went to take a drink and a moth had climbed in it!  And it stung her!  Or, maybe it was a bee.

Captain America thinking I'm a bad guy.  (Enough said.)

Monsters.  I mean, tiny monsters I can defeat.  But if they're big, I have to jump really high to poke his eyeball or bash his toe with a stick so he says "oooh!"

Cars.  Because they can break people if they're in the street not holding hands."

And here are some unrelated pics of Marco and a couple of his girlfriends:
 

No comments: