We couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate Amelia's wedding shower! Aaaaand.... we love traveling, partying and looking dark and tan.
Marco loved seeing "Uncle Roger" and "Grandma Claudia" (hee!) Plus, he's a sucker for a blond, so we came to the right place. Here are some pics of our fun weekend in Oregon with the family.
In typical Cecchin fashion, they took us to check out the local Portland wood-fired pizza haunt...
We were trying to replicate the picture Grandpa Graf took of us many years ago. It was the wine! Did I mention Uncle Roger and Aunt Claudia live among the vines? Now seeing it, I think I was on the left.
We added another state to our out-of-state barber shops. That's Bubba. Yes, seriously.
Amelia's family and friends put on THEE most gorgeous shower. It was incredible and I'm sure just a taste of what's ahead for Silver Lake this summer. These fantastic photos are from her photographer friend Sonja, lest you think my iPhone pics were suddenly awesome.
In parting, here's a little proof that we had a lot of fun.
Thanks Oregon!



3 comments:
What a fun weekend it was! So glad you made the trip! Can't wait for August!
SUCH a great weekend and those are great photos!!
i think that picture of Jeff was when he spilled the hot coffee on his lap.
Post a Comment