When I arrived to pick up Marco, Niko wanted to show me a secret. It was a very sweet love note. It read: Lea, I like you, you are prettiee. Name has been changed to protect the innocent.
Back in the car, Marco and I had a secret conversion.
Me: "Do you think Lea is pretty too?"
Marco: "Not really. I mean, not to me. She's blond. Blond girls are too pretty to marry."
Never so happy to not be looking at him in the face. Dying with laughter.
Me: "That's okay, everyone's different, that's why everyone thinks different people are pretty."
Marco: "Right, like Dad likes girls with brown hair like me, that's why he wanted to marry you, right Mom?"
Me: "Right."
Marco: "Plus, I'm already in love with someone else."
And the best part is that he even told me who... But I'll never tell. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment