Friday we got together with Marco's girlfriends. Willa, Ashlie and Marco were all born within 24 hours of each other. The three of them had always been very similar in size. So, uh... what happened? These girls are delicate flowers. Very dainty and ladylike. Here's some photos of Ashlie, Willa and the baby that ate Marco.
And when he was tired of the photo shoot, he crawled away to wreak havoc on Willa's house.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love chunky babies...they are the best. Perhaps I feel that way since mine are not what you'd call skinny. Is Marco coming to LA for the reunion?
I still can't get over that woman implying our boy has a square head. I guess I should just let it go.........
He's a moose!!
For sure laughing out loud at all these pictures!
While I am partial to teeny skinny babies, this chunky baby sure is cute!
Post a Comment