Namaste Marco. Namaste.
I guess those mom and baby yoga classes have really paid off!
Barney was prepared to come by and assist with Downward Dog, but apparently his services are no longer needed. The serenity of the two feline members of the family is thus ensured. Resume the pose...
That's awesome. Maria was doing downward dog for a while too but I was always too slow with the camera to capture it!
It looks like Marco can fill in for our yoga instructor when she leaves on vacation!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Namaste Marco. Namaste.
I guess those mom and baby yoga classes have really paid off!
Barney was prepared to come by and assist with Downward Dog, but apparently his services are no longer needed. The serenity of the two feline members
of the family is thus ensured. Resume the pose...
That's awesome. Maria was doing downward dog for a while too but I was always too slow with the camera to capture it!
It looks like Marco can fill in for our yoga instructor when she leaves on vacation!
Post a Comment