Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stat Rat.

Marco's 9-month appointment and he's pulling away from the pack.
Height: 2 feet, 4.5 inches - 50th percentile
Weight: 22lbs, 3oz. - 70th percentile
Head: We don't want to talk about it. 85th percentile

When the Doc came in, she said, "Well, this height can't be right, I think she must've mismeasured." So, I rebutted, "What are you calling my son 'Shorty, Big Head?'" Doc panics. "Just kidding Doc."P.S. I know what you're thinking. But if you don't let your child play on the doctor's toys covered in flu germs, salmonella and gout, how do you complete the paperwork?

5 comments:

Roger said...

Gout from Dr's toys? I thought one just got it from toilet seats.

Anonymous said...

Tommy's pedi was the Cecchin family pedi as well. His office has LITERALLY the same toy that we used to play with. It looks 20 years old. But yes, Tommy plays with it and coughed all over it the last time we were in. Sorry folks!

Darcy said...

I like to think they clean said toys every evening. This is the only way I can sleep.

The Roberts Family said...

I have a soft spot in my heart for all those shorty-big-heads out there!

D'Angelo Family said...

Watch out, he might catch pink eye. Oh wait.