Thursday, November 6, 2008

My man can beat up your man.

In the absence of a clever Halloween story, I offer this...

Jeff did it again. Growing up with a sister in theatre has blessed Jeff with deep, dark memories of plays and musicals. Sometimes he doesn't even know he has them. So, we're teaching Marco the fist bump (very important skill I know) and when I "blow it up," Jeff says to me...

"You do it like that girl in Chorus Line who's too fancy."

[Pause.]

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You know, the girl who adds all the extra high kicks because she's not used to being in the chorus."

[Pause to stare at my burly man husband.]

Well, I don't want to make him feel bad so I say, "Oh. That girl."

____________________
Recent shots...
G-pa brought Marco an SI football. Clearly built for the line.
Cousin Tommy the Shark (hockey people), cousin Clara chicken, Marco Land Shark and cousin Joey Buzzzzz.Erin brought this hat for Marco from New York! Well, the hat I think was from here, but she came from New York.

9 comments:

Taki said...

What are the stats from the appt??

Taki said...

Ha, obviously this is Heather.

Squishy said...

I am "high kicking" over that story (still laughing).

Squishy said...

First comment I leave and I am "squishy?" How and when did that happen?

Darcy said...

I totally know who Jeff is talking about, hah!

Nicole Svendsen said...

cute hat. he is like jack--looks good in hats:)

FoxE said...

Cassie from A Chorus Line! Ha! Jeff, you have been outed. He totally knew her name deep down. Just sayin'.

Alina said...

those costume people have something going...Marco's "chicken" cousin looks very similar to Maria's "duck" cousin!

the chorus line story is hilarious.

Jen said...

Ladies love 4 x 4 heads, at least I do.