Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who do ya look like?



I think it's clear. Handsome fella.

8 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

gosh, i think he looks like both of you!!!!

Darcy said...

Sarah, he looks JUST like you!! I think you just had him on your own, like those animals that reproduce themselves. Ok, ok, he looks a little like you too, Jeff. :) What a cute post!

Jeff said...

Wow, I was not that cute.

Anonymous said...

True. But you were ADORABLE from two years on!

Woods Family said...

S A R A H!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you were - especially in the picture with the dress (looks like a Christmas dress0 BEAUTIFUL!

Woods Family said...

It's the birthday picture - you are wearing a birthday party dress - First birthday looks like - PRECIOUS!

Taki said...

I feel like those are all pictures of the same baby. But then again I only have one good eye.

Sara said...

You were such a cute baby, Sarah!!! I definitely think Marco favors his mommy!