Monday, December 8, 2008

Ho ho hurry up and get festive.

Since we just finished the last bit of our turkey (soup), Marco was a bit confused about having his first Kroeck Christmas party already, but he rolled with it. I think it's like the 50th annual and the party was a rager as usual. The party was at my cousin's house in Morgan Hill. The house is is basically like Disneyland, except instead of mice there are chickens. Chickens, swings, toys, and cousins as far as the eye can see.
Soooo many blond cousins that I honestly think we should consider tattooing their names on them. At the very least for the twins. No? Personalized t-shirts?
I was in charge of salad for 50. This is the bowl. Ha! Don't worry, this was after the party, after the salad.
Little cousin Maggie is only two days younger than Marco! But being the youngest of four, she totally beat him up.
Gr-Grandma is always picking up friends at these things.
Uh, is there a weight limit on this thing?

The season is officially kicked off!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Marco in the salad bowl could be the cutest picture I've ever seen. He looks like he is about to row a boat.

Darcy said...

Happy Kroeck Christmas Party! I am sad I could not be there, darn technicality of living in a different State. The State of Oregon that is, not a different state of mind. Anyhow, Marco is SUPER cute. He gets cuter every post.

Sarah said...

The magic of photography!

Woods Family said...

3 pictures are not there? I LOVE the picture of Marco on the tractor thing - he looks SO handsome! And the salad bowl... too much!!

Anonymous said...

Marco certainly looks like Sarah as a baby, but sure resembles Jeff as an adult! Go figure....
It is so much fun to watch him grow into himself!

What a cutie!