Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good eye, good eye.

In an effort to quell all things lacrosse, G-ma nd G-pa's house continues to be Spring Training. Bats for all four grandkids, new garage flooring with construction paper bases and even a pitching target for Joey. (I think Clara, Tommy and Marco are hitting and fielding for now.)

Every time Marco squats, Jeff says "you better get used to that." If he's going to play baseball with his body, he may be relegated to catcher. I mean, how many right-handed, 6-six foot, scholarship guys do you see out there pitching? Uh, cancel that...

Here he is already behind home plate, a natural. Batting Practice... Of course Marco prefers Clara's purple Dora bat.
Clara preparing to steal third. Gutsiest move I ever saw man.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Marco is a mans man who is comfortable with a purple Dora bat.

Unknown said...

Catcher only? Don't sell your kid short.
Marco could always be one of those baseball mascots with the over-sized domes that runs around the bases in between innings.

Unknown said...

I think I'm the 20,000 visitor. I like Cabernet...

Woods Family said...

I LOVE this post! He is too cute with the bats and balls - a future Jeff!