Marco calls everything a bat. Bat? Bat. Golf club? Bat. Wrapping paper? Bat. I try to correct him, but I honestly don't even know what this is. Um... lacrosse tool? Small net on stick? So, I'm with my kid. That is a bat.
[Photo credit: Entire D'Angelo family]
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
It's not a bat, but what is it?
While parents of the year spent the evening at a dive bar checking out Jeff's favorite new band, Marco went to a D'Angelo family party with Brooke. He picked up a new sport. Could I possibly know less about lacrosse? I mean, goal? Tri? Homerun? I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It looks like a bat to me.
That looks like a fun game for a baby, but I'm sure he'll outgrow it pretty soon.
Do NOT let Grandpa Cecchin see that! Yikes! LAX boys are the worst!
Alas, too late. John Mulkerrins couldn't WAIT to email the picture to him. Grandpa insists, "Marco must think it is a strainer with a meatball". --We can only hope...
Post a Comment