I'm the Backpack
Loaded up with things and nicknacks too
Anything that you might need I got inside for you.
Backpack Backpack Backpack Backpack
YEAH!
Loaded up with things and nicknacks too
Anything that you might need I got inside for you.
Backpack Backpack Backpack Backpack
YEAH!
We picked up this little gem for 50 cents at a garage sale and Marco LOVES it. I don't know if it's his Dora obsession or maybe he's just a sucker for a good deal.
I was not anticipating the meltdown (complete with tears) when I had to take it off to get him in his car seat. "NOOOOOO! MY BAAAAACKPAAAACK!"
As long as he wants to wear it everywhere, I threw in some diapers, wipes, snacks and a cup. Cute little pack mule.
5 comments:
I love it. And pure genius. I think Tommy will be getting a Rescue Pack very soon! One comes with the Halloween costume I was eyeballing the other day... Yo Rescue Pack!
Very responsible young man to carry his own things.
he is so cute:) he is a little man!
how cute!! Definitely load that thing up - it's not what you can do for him - it's what can he do for you???
In that last pic be looks like he's got a little Capitain in him.
Post a Comment