Sunday, August 30, 2009

Little Farm

Go here. That's all I can say. Little Farm in Tilden Park is just the cutest little spot. It's free, but BYOC - that is, bring your own celery (or lettuce) to feed the animals. Ducks, chicken, turkey, geese, goats, cows, sheep and rams. They even brought out goats and calves for petting.

He's been before, but this time Marco really loved it! I didn't take any pics because his beautiful date Willa took a little spill and was camera shy. Luckily, Marco likes tough ladies.

Here are some photos of Marco NOT sharing his Diego ball with Willa in the park afterwards.
Note: If you do decide to go, it's on the Berkeley side, far from the tunnel side. The opposite end from the Carousel and the Steam Train. I don't know why that place is so mysterious and directionally challenged.

1 comment:

Woods Family said...

One tomato is still way more impressive than no tomato!