Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Recent Conversations

Waking Up
"Mama! Mama? Where are you? I up... I want get out! ...are you coming?"

Evening Negotiation
"Mama, I want watch Dora."
"Silly, we watch Dora in the morning."
(Shrugging) "Maybe we watch Dora at night?"

On seeing a man dressed as a life-sized pizza slice
(Tears and shaking his finger) "No, no, no pizza man!"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have taught your son a bad habit. I let him watch Dora on Sunday night. Sorry.

Sarah said...

Ha! Maybe he said "JAYME we watch Dora at night?"

Darcy said...

Man, kids sure learn negotiation early!

Sara said...

I think Marco is trying to vye with Tommy in the speech department!! He's putting together way better sentences than Clara!

claudia said...

I had to google Dora; sorry Marco. But he can ask me about Elmo.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps for Fake Thanksgiving we can schedule some sort of Lincoln/Douglas style debate between Marco and Tommy. The topic: Dora vs Diego.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't mean 'more better', Sara?

Anonymous said...

Half can dress up as Explorers, and half as Rescuers! Amy will bring an armadillo, a tapir, a puma, a scarlet macaw and red-eyed tree frogs. Then we can sit down together, give thanks, and eat tofurkey with jellyfish sauce...mmmmmm...mmm.