Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brookie Cookie

We got to have Brooke over for the afternoon. Marco talks about going to Brookie's house or having Brookie over all the time so he was very happy. In fact, today he told me "I want to tickle Brookie." Uh... okay.
Jeff and the kids made cookies. It was a series of "MY SPOON!" "NO, MY SPOON!" "No, no Brookie, my step!!" "No Marco, my cup!" You'd think they didn't spend all day together sharing.

In a move that echoed my mother, I said, "if you can't share, I'm going to take them away." Ha.

Breakdowns followed. In a low parenting moment, I photographed it. Awesome pics. I'm sure these pics will solidify our future in D'Angelo babysitting. Call the Cecchins for babysitting!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Who knew pictures of crying children could be so funny? Ha!

Amy G. said...

Can you take my kid to visit Santa? This is the look I was going for and all I got were SMILES.

D'Angelo Family said...

I'm thrilled to know that I am not the only one that can bring kids to tears. I love watching Brooke and Marco's emotional roller-coaster in these pictures! Brooke LOVES Marco's house and Mommy really LOVED the cookies - thanks!

Darcy said...

Hahahahha! Love it!