I was going to vote for Meg anyway, but I hadn't even heard about the cancellation of Diego and Dora. Jeff, I'm happy to see this video. With the way Sarah makes fun of my political commentary on FB I'd think you guys were going to vote for Brown. UGH!!!
I don't get political on the blog or fb, but I am mocking Whitman here. Brown is also an SI grad and I like what he did in Oakland. So there is a hint.
I am HYSTERICAL!!! Literally laughing out loud! I was thinking you were not liking JB 9 thought you were a republican) so now I am confused by your post to Dina - either way - Hysterical!!!!
It's just suppose to be a funny video because those ads are on every 10 minutes and Marco walks around the house saying "Jerry Brown.....Jerry Brown." Don't read anything into it one way or another, that's not what the blog is for. And no more typing Charle Brown noises Dina
8 comments:
That does it, Meg's getting my vote. Canceling Diego and Dora is going too far!
Awesome! Love it!
I was going to vote for Meg anyway, but I hadn't even heard about the cancellation of Diego and Dora. Jeff, I'm happy to see this video. With the way Sarah makes fun of my political commentary on FB I'd think you guys were going to vote for Brown. UGH!!!
I don't get political on the blog or fb, but I am mocking Whitman here. Brown is also an SI grad and I like what he did in Oakland. So there is a hint.
The still image of the video is unfortunate finger placement...Go Cats!
UGH!! I'm so disappointed.
I am HYSTERICAL!!! Literally laughing out loud! I was thinking you were not liking JB 9 thought you were a republican) so now I am confused by your post to Dina - either way - Hysterical!!!!
It's just suppose to be a funny video because those ads are on every 10 minutes and Marco walks around the house saying "Jerry Brown.....Jerry Brown." Don't read anything into it one way or another, that's not what the blog is for. And no more typing Charle Brown noises Dina
Post a Comment