Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wilson's biggest fan

Marco was going to be Brian Wilson for Halloween anyway, so with the Giants in the playoffs, we decided to give him his Wilson mohawk early.

On another note, they don't make Wilson jerseys in toddler sizes. I know! It's un-American! Toddlers can only be fans of Lincecum, Sandoval or Posey. But Marco is his own man.

Barbara has already expressed that she is not a fan and my Mom said it's child abuse to ruin Marco's beautiful hair.

Marco loves it. Loves the attention especially I think and calls his hair "awesome." He told me, "dada leaves my hair up HERE, and takes it off HERE."

Those other people might just be jealous of his awesomeness.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey was trying for just the opposite look. Someone better keep an eye on Tommy...

Anonymous said...

What kind of piercings will the boy be wanting for Baby Jesus' Birthday this year?

Anonymous said...

I know a tatoo artist now. I can get him a REAL panda face instead of that flimsy cardboard one...

Anonymous said...

Actually, when we heard Po Bronson, "Nurture Shock", speak a few months ago, he said research indicated that kids who could handle taking risks, or 'stepping out of the box a bit', were likely to become better adjusted adults...