Warning to our vegetarians fans. This may not be the post for you.
Three types of sausage, oven fired calamari and an entire pig.
Brian brined the pig for days prior to its arrival.
Then coated in a rub.
Sausages.
ps - Brian and Elizabeth totally embraced my spice list. Love it! They even crossed off finished items. I can admit it, I'm a dork in that way.
The boar hit the oven before bed and was ready to eat by 7 a.m. Fall off the bone, dark meat, deliciousness.
Then, Jeff got this smart idea to do fired calamari in the oven. Sure, I called it bait. I doubted his genius. I will never learn.
It was a 5-person production, each person with their own ingredient and a giant open flame.
Jeff served it in little bowls with bread for dipping. Oh.my.bait. Amazing.
Savages.
Nothing 14 adults and 9 kids couldn't trash.
No comments:
Post a Comment