Thursday, June 27, 2013

Traitors

We love Oakland.

Sometimes it's hard to tell that we're avid Oakland fans as we cheer on the Giants and 49ers, send our kid to Catholic school and head to Moraga for tee ball. 

Luckily, Marco has taken the reigns and become a HUGE Warriors fan.  Yep, we bandwagoned and Marco couldn't be more thrilled.

Since he can't stay up past halftime to see the end of the game, we DVR it and he watches in the morning while we're getting ready.  His groggy good morning greeting was routinely, "Don't tell me what happened in the Warriors game." 

He reeeeeally wants a hoop on the front of our house, but our street and house aren't exactly perfect for that, so he settled for a Nerf set in the guest room.

"Mom, I'll be Curry and you be Bogut."
"Okay, I'm shooting for three!"
"No Mom, Bogut doesn't shoot for three.  Bogut dunks.  Curry shoots for three."

I'm already outmatched.

No comments: