Grammy hosted us for the day and Marco did a lot of swimming. He's on a strict high-calorie regimen in training for his open water swim at the Islands in a couple weeks. Check out the pecs. Seriously, folks, I mean, he wore himself out.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Baby, it's warm outside.
This weekend after EBHH we headed to Sacramento for a practice swim and visit with the godcousins. Can we call them that?
Grammy hosted us for the day and Marco did a lot of swimming. He's on a strict high-calorie regimen in training for his open water swim at the Islands in a couple weeks. Check out the pecs. Seriously, folks, I mean, he wore himself out.

I hate to admit that Marco's not a spitting image of me, but does anyone else see the cousin Joey resemblance below?
It's not my standard M.O. to post photos of myself in a bathing suit, but if you know my mother, you have to appreciate that she served me a beer in the pool in a crystal glass.
I mean, really. It's like the Ritz Carlton West Sacramento. And who knows, West Sac (whoop whoop) might just get a RC. I mean, they already have a Lowe's and a Target. It's not exactly the cow town I grew up in. And speaking of cow town... we headed out to Dina and Darrin's...
Here's us with the babies... Lia wanted to hold the "baby." I think she was a little disappointed that he was so big and didn't fit into her dolly stroller. Is anyone wondering why Lia is so tall and blond? If not, then me neither.
And Ben Lee (part 2) was learning to skate... on the carpet... in this halfshirt.
Grammy hosted us for the day and Marco did a lot of swimming. He's on a strict high-calorie regimen in training for his open water swim at the Islands in a couple weeks. Check out the pecs. Seriously, folks, I mean, he wore himself out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I see a little resemblance in both the red bucket hat photo and the cowboy hat photo! Love all the pool pics!
Grammy Pammy is all class with her crystal glass!
Does RC stand for Royal Crown?
Post a Comment