The D'Angelos buy a house in Oakland... we ditch Berkeley for greener, hillier pastures.
D'Angelos have blue-eyed baby... check.
We need a pediatrician. We go to the D'Angelo's doc.
D'Angelo's daycare has an opening? We snatch it up!
That's right, Marco is changing daycares. We're a little sad to take him from where he is since they've been really great, but the new place is a whole lot cheaper, Brooke loves it and it's not in the mountains of Oakland. I mean, seriously, driving there daily is really taking our lives in our hands.
We will put Brooke's genius to the test. Is Brooke simply smart and fabulous? Or is it her daycare teacher, the smart and fabulous Alba? We can't wait to find out. Here are some shots of Marco and Brooke through the years... err, year... err, last seven months.
Next... how will I look as a blond?







4 comments:
Great - now everyone will know for certain that Alba is basically the one who deserves all the credit!
We will be sure to ask for 2 spaces when we start looking at pre-schools, since Marco will be sticking with Brooke!
They're going to be such a cute little pair! I hope he does well on Monday! :)
I got the blond joke...but I forgot the anniversary! With a birthday in the last week of school and an anniversary in the first week of school, poor neglected Jeff (and now Sarah) has/have low expectations.
I guess this means I owe you some free babysitting. Please!!!
Brooke is SO the cool kid that everyone wants to be or know!
Post a Comment