Anniversary to me... anniversary to me.
Since Marco chilled with the D'Angelos for the evening (let's call it what it is, a trial run for two kids), we hit Garibaldi's and Vine wine bar. Fab!
This next part is probably only interesting to my parents, but here goes... We started with prosecco, a fritto misto (including lemon slices, must do) and a calabrese green bean appetizer (spicy!) Jeff had the lamb and I had the thumper pasta which both paired fabulously with our ZD Chardonnay.
A great time - cheers to Jack, Katie and Brooke (the responsible one). Here's their evening.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, we were very interested in your meal and very jealous. How funny you had thumper pasta - I have been craving it, seriously I have. I'll have to try making some soon. Glad you were able to get out and celebrate your anniversay. See you tomorrow night - yippee!
Happy anniversary...that dinner sounds so good!!!
Post a Comment