I see how it is. Brooke is going to be a convenient scape goat for all of Marco's mischief. I can't wait to see what these pictures are of in 15 years.
I'd like to say that Jack was the cause of Tim and Jeff's mischief in high school but, if it happened, we didn't know about it. The bigger problem was the mischief Big Jack caused for the parents in the bleachers!
4 comments:
I see how it is. Brooke is going to be a convenient scape goat for all of Marco's mischief. I can't wait to see what these pictures are of in 15 years.
I'd like to say that Jack was the cause of Tim and Jeff's mischief in high school but, if it happened, we didn't know about it. The bigger problem was the mischief Big Jack caused for the parents in the bleachers!
go marco!! he is an over-achiever, doing everything so early...you are going to have your hands full.
There is no stopping him now!
Post a Comment