I ate 25 pancakes this morning, too. Not sure what I'm training for...
He's way cuter than Phelps... check out his smile and non-gigantic ears.
P.S. Since sharks are everywhere on your site, may I suggest you link to Jump the Shark... just sayin'
what happened to the shark costume??/ LOVE the Phelps idea!
If he were a Chinese swimmer, he'd be listed as 18 years old.
I was afraid Marco Phelps ate the shark, too!!! But now I know better.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I ate 25 pancakes this morning, too. Not sure what I'm training for...
He's way cuter than Phelps... check out his smile and non-gigantic ears.
P.S. Since sharks are everywhere on your site, may I suggest you link to Jump the Shark... just sayin'
what happened to the shark costume??/ LOVE the Phelps idea!
If he were a Chinese swimmer, he'd be listed as 18 years old.
I was afraid Marco Phelps ate the shark, too!!! But now I know better.
Post a Comment