Sunday, February 22, 2009

Einstein who?

I think characterizing Marco as "genius" might be a tad premature, but recently, I've been blown away by his words! They're coming so quickly and almost exclusively attributable to daycare. Ha, worth every penny.

Four times in the past week, I've been shocked by crystal clear words.
When he exclaimed "Doorbell!" I screamed, jumped and nearly scared him to death. I yelled, "Yes! That is a doorbell!"

At the grocery store pointing to the bananas, "N-nana!" I was so proud I bought a bunch!
When he brought his cup over and said to me "Agua," Jeff and I looked at each other and started cracking up.

And finally, I found some Bubbles and thought it would be a rainy day crowd pleaser. Well, apparently, daycare thinks the same thing because as soon as I started blowing, "Bubble!" I clapped and hugged and kissed. Ha!

Here are a few of his latest adventures.
Could it just be the hand-me-down hat? Or did you think this was cousin Tommy for a second?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Genius!

Anonymous said...

the genius comes with the hat ;)

actually, I think it's Joey's hat. Way to go Marco!!

Greg said...

ok - n-nana and agua we can believe. But, Doorbell?? We would like to see some video proof!

Sara said...

totally did a double take and thought that was tommy!!

whoa on the words! and bilingual to boot! go marco!

D'Angelo Family said...

Alba Alba Alba Alba