Sunday, February 22, 2009

Like father, like son.

Happy Birthday Grandma Linda!

In fact, Marco is becoming such a Daddy's boy, that when I went to get him out of his crib in the morning, he backed up against the wall and said, "No Mama."

7 comments:

Linda said...

Good job Marco! I'm very impressed and can't wait to get back in the kitchen with you.
Lots of Love,
Grandma Linda
P.S. And thank you for the birthday card. Did you draw the boat yourself? Your mom is right, you are a genius.

Meredith said...

Those hands were made for kneading dough, I think.

Anonymous said...

I knead a Marco 'fix' again soon.

Romios Family said...

Can't wait to try Marco's first batch!

Anonymous said...

Does he deliver?

Darcy said...

I love the wife beater Jeff is wearing, it just completes the Italian scene somehow.

Kelli said...

That's a nice looking gut hanging over that counter. I speak of Marco, of course.