Monday, April 13, 2009

We need a pitcher.

Saturday was Jeff's high school alumni game, one of two times a year that he plays baseball. Jeff pitched the first inning and nearly picked off a guy at first (typically Tim's move). Jeff looked pretty good! Form, good. Baseball pants, hot! He got on base and he didn't give up most of the runs in the game. Enough said.
G-pa and Daddy enjoyed some special next-pitcher-in-the-family time. And I'm pretty sure Marco says Grandpa now, or "Grupa."
Marco and Grupa watch Daddy pitch.
Grupa coaches a spit ball. Or something. Something tells me husky baseball pants are in the cards... I mean where, oh where did he get that body?
Good game man. Your Dad got a good hit. Yeah, yours too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Beck has one more spot in the Cape this summer. I'll put in a call. Tell Marco to work on his slider and we'll see what we can do.

Taki said...

When is Grupa going to teach Marco to throw at guys like his dad and uncle Tim?

Sara said...

Nice form, Marco!! So sad I missed this :) We'll have to special-order husky sizes in bulk for our Cecchin mooses!

D'Angelo Family said...

Husky. You are too much. Marco looks ligit out there.

Jen said...

Nice work Marco! The pics are great. Careful with the word "husky", Gus still cringes when he hears that word. I won't go into details, you get it.