Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who are the people from Stockton?

The Bradens clearly can't handle twins. I mean they can barely hold them and look how they dress that boy in those tight pajamas! I mean, really, come on. (oops!)
Marco couldn't believe that there are families with flat yards. And grass... run Marco!
This is Willa's ATV. Marco loved it. It actually drives. I think I've seen this in a Vespa version... uh, love it? Then we went to ACTUAL stockton. Gr-Grandma's place is like a park, if a park had turtles, dogs, fish and tons of old people loving on Marco.
Back at home we made risotto for Daddy. Marco ate by the spoon and handful. That's right, no shame in his game. I'm teaching him to say, "I'm chunky because my Mama makes good risotto. What?"

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

To be fair, Alexis is really little to be juggling Marco and Willa. Love Gr-Grandma's fun place! When does Nikos get to visit? Oh right, and Olive. Forgot we have two to lug places now.

Unknown said...

Actually, I would say, from a fitness standpoint, that whenever possible Marco should be manually operating any and all of his personal vehicles.