Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boys are gross.

Jeff says I need to blog more about negative things because you don't want to always hear how great Marco is. That can't *possibly* be true, but here goes. All my worst fears have come true.

Three reasons why boys are gross. (I actually had to narrow it down to three.)

I think I finally earned my Mom stripes a few weeks ago when I let Marco vomit into my cupped hands. That's right, my kid pukes. That's right, in my hands.

Another past time of Marco's is nose picking. He came speeding into the living room the other night with one finger in the air shouting, "I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE! I GOT A BOOGER!" And he had.

Marco is equally fascinated with spit. He likes to swoosh it around in his mouth and just recently figured out how to let it dribble out of his mouth a little before sucking it back up. I nearly gagged.

The grossness almost (almost) makes me want to play with Barbies.

Here are a few adorable pics to make you doubt that Marco's grossness is possible at all. :)

4 comments:

Shawna said...

You're preaching to the choir here :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma is just going to look at the adorable pictures and ignore everything else.

Jayme said...

Thank you for waiting until AFTER we were finding out we were having a boy before sharing this heart-warming information. You are a true friend.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what new boy tricks he learned in Wilton this weekend. . peeing over a fence, snorting milk up his nose, or sharing snacks with a dog. It's all fun stuff - Dina