Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Litte Farm, yes again.

Marco's new approach to Little Farm is a bit pushy. He LOVES it there, but the gentle day learning about and feeding farm animals in Berkeley has been reduced to, "C'mere goat. Eat it goat. Eat it. Look'a'me goat. Eat it. HE ATE IT!! MAMA, I NEED MORE CELERY!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love his vest. He will fit in at Wilton this weekend. - Dina

Sarah said...

Glad you like it since the whole outfit was Ben's.

Anonymous said...

Marco may have missed the window of opportunity to meet Brian's pigs...alas.

Jeff said...

As long as he hasn't missed the window to EAT Brian's pigs.

claudia said...

Eat it , eat it little goat
Or I'll put you on a moat
Then I'd need a little boat
To give you celery as I float.

Anonymous said...

(Claudia is taking this blog to an entirely new level. I like it!)