Saturday, February 27, 2010

Boys Rule. Girlz Drool.

We had the Woods boys stay with us a few weekends ago. Super fun!

Jack stayed in Marco's room. After bedtime, through the monitor we heard whispers...

"Marco.... Marco... Marco???"
"Yes?"
"What you doing?"
"I sleeping on my pillow."
"Marco... Marco... Marco?"
"Yes?"
"What you doing?"
"What you doing??" [Giggles.]
"What YOU doing???"
"WHAT YOU DOING???" [Giggles.]

I had to put on my serious face to go in there and say, "It's night night time boys. Time to go to sleep." And... silence. Sweet boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Marco was at Grandma's the next weekend, he asked if Lucy was Baby Stenn.

claudia said...

Sarah, you had your hands full (and Jeff); you look so relaxed, but then I noticed the wine glass. But hey, the system was working!

Anonymous said...

See how easy 3 would be? - Dina

Sarah said...

Talking yourself into it D? (no givebacks on the hand me downs.)