Saturday, August 20, 2011

America the Great.

"Hi Sarah, it's Barbara, would it be okay if we kept Marco tomorrow after swim lessons and took him to Great America with the Galvins and then kept him overnight? Then I'll take him back to swim lessons and back to school the next day?"

"Um, yes."





"Mama! I went on the log ride with Uncle Tom and Auntie M. It went down a hill! And then I cried because I was scared. But then it was fun! And we got all WET!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did NOT cry on the log ride. Auntie M might have been scared, but I don't think Marco did.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Grandma is over-compensating for the fact that she is a non-cook. But since we have enough of those in the family already, I guess it's ok. Love the shots of Marco taken by Tommy, and vice versa.

Darcy said...

I hate being jealous of a three year old, but I wish I could hop on over to Great America as easily! :)