Each Monday, the class shares what they did over the weekend and Mrs. Halkias writes it out on the board. The kids were full of adventures... Marco "slept in his bed."
Um...
I asked him what about swimming at Brookie's and a sleepover with Niko and going with Nolan and his family to buy new books at the bookstore.... "Oh yeah, those are good ones. I forgot."
One of the Moms shared a cute story with me as told to her by her son, Jack.
"Mom, Marco is my best friend. Whenever I'm scared, like when we line up, I just look at Marco and he gives me a big THUMBS UP. Also, he shared a treat with me from his lunch... but I don't think he really liked it. Can I bring a rice krispie treat to share with him tomorrow?"
I'm honestly not sure I would've known this was Marco if his name wasn't under it. Yikes. Apparently, combing his hair is a new morning must.
His self portrait.I asked one of the other Moms, are we always going to see each other this much? Her response: "Only for nine years."
No comments:
Post a Comment