Marco's birthday came and went leaving us with lots of new toys, new clothes, a wicked cold and a new tooth. If you're still counting, that's seven. If you're counting hours he made it to daycare this week, that's two.
Thanks to everyone for the special birthday wishes, gifts and thoughts. The largest plastic toy award, or "booby prize" goes to a giant basketball hoop. We've already started working on Marco and Brooke's alley oop. A close second was the giant, loud Caterpillar tractor straight outta Wilton. And an honorable mention to the batting toy that Marco bangs on the top of - very bam bam. You barely have to bump the thing before it's yelling "GOING... GOING... GONE! IT'S OUTTA HERE!!"
And great news - Marco is totally going to take care of me in my old age! He got his first stock! His officially a Disney shareholder. Buy Mickey!
We got many basketball gifts and I'm hoping that means you're expecting Marco to get taller at his next appointment? I'll keep you updated.
Here are some shots. Willa was nice enough to make Marco a special cupcake at her birthday party. And her parents were nice enough to let him eat it shirtless (I didn't bring a back up shirt. Trashy baby.) He methodically ate the cupcake from Willa, but by the time his party rolled around, he was full. (I think he was starting to come down with something.)





No comments:
Post a Comment