In the "awkward stranger comment story" competition, let's see how this stacks up. We met some parents from our daycare. Here was the 'did I say that out loud?' conversation with the father...
Him: "Wow, Marco has a big head. I mean, big. When he first started at daycare, I told my wife, 'wait until you see the size of this kid's head - it's like the moon.'"
Me: "Oh yeah, he has a big head. That's 85th percentile!" (ha, ha, huh?)
Him: "Really? Only 85th? You mean there are kids that have bigger heads than that?"
(Seems proportionate with his belly to me!)
(Seems proportionate with his belly to me!)
8 comments:
no way!!! that is so rude:(
He's probably just jealous :P Everyone secretly wishes their baby had a huge Cecchin noggin!
This guy needs a time out on the moon. Some folk just shouldn't speak. How else is Marco going to have space for the large brain he is burdened with (unlike this man with a very teeny brain)??
You should have head butted him with your 4 x 4 head! :)
Haha Jen!! I do have a large head... assault with a deadly weapon.
I think Claudia makes a good point.
Let is also be known that I know this person and his head isn't so small either. Glass houses anyone?
Keep that guy away from Heather at all costs.
Sincerely,
Peanut-Head
Post a Comment