I've been a little remiss in Christmas posting, here are some shots. We felt the joy! Family, friends, food and fortune!

The boys sat at the table heads for Christmas Eve. Marco enjoyed his first veal involtini.

Marco was very spoiled. Shocking, I know.
We even got to do lots of visiting with Nonna. Marco loved to smile at Grandma and grab her feet! A lady at her place offered us one million dollars for Marco. We're checking her financials.
Marco got several phones for Christmas. Now EVERYTHING is a phone and must be put against his head "Haaaaa-aaa..." (Hello.)


The boys sat at the table heads for Christmas Eve. Marco enjoyed his first veal involtini.

Marco was very spoiled. Shocking, I know.
We even got to do lots of visiting with Nonna. Marco loved to smile at Grandma and grab her feet! A lady at her place offered us one million dollars for Marco. We're checking her financials.
Marco got several phones for Christmas. Now EVERYTHING is a phone and must be put against his head "Haaaaa-aaa..." (Hello.)
That's a wrap. I need a nap. For more exciting holiday tales, check out Heather and Linda's accounts. And check this out if you want to see lots of lots of sausage. You've been warned. I'm barely talking to Heather since she posted that 9-month preggo pic of me.
1 comment:
Katie does the same phone thing with remotes, calculators, my iPod, whatever. It gets pressed against her head and she says "Hi!" and then many things we can't understand and then "bye!" Great Holiday wrap up post. Now onto Marco's first birthday!
Post a Comment