Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Barbara and Art are celebrating their 35th anniversary today! Congratulations and we love you!

And Jeff remembered this all by himself. (Cough, Meredith.)

The traditional 35th anniversary gift is coral, but since that isn't readily available in Oakland, we decided to gift what is - Marco! He's yours, you choose the time. (Sounds an awful lot like a gift for us, huh?)

In the most recent family photo, I looked like I ate part of the family, so instead I present you with this one from our wedding, 2005. As a bonus, $5 to whoever notices what's missing from this picture.
All our love for a fantastic 35th! You don't look a day over 21. Kiss!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara?

Sara said...

same guess!

and a disclaimer that I'm pregnant with Joey in that picture, which explains why *I* look like I ate part of the family ;)

Jeff said...

Which part of the family did Mike eat?

Mike said...

Apparently I ate Tara.

Thanks for posting the fat picture of me and bringing up my old relationship.

Are you mad at me?

Anonymous said...

Deal with it Mike - you're the only one of us that can look at this picture and realize that you're in better shape now. Let's be honest...

Anonymous said...

Thank you all! This sibling repartee makes me appreciate the fact that you are all grown up now...and not still at each others' throats in the back seats of the minivan!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary Art & Barbara,what a lovely family we share. Love, John A.

Anonymous said...

So does Meredith get the $5?

Anonymous said...

Rereading these posts makes me think you are being too kind, John.