Monday, March 23, 2009

You got a little something on your face.

In case you needed more proof that Marco is a certified GLEC, after polishing off two pickles, he shared a salad with me. That's balsamic vinegar on his face!!

HA! Jeff is appalled by the pickles. Next thing you know, he'll be eating hard-boiled eggs and white creamy stuff to really throw Jeff into a tailspin.

5 comments:

Alina said...

cutes picture :) I've totally been meaning to have Maria try pickles. I'm sure she'll love them since I love them and we all saw the pickle juice episode at our wedding with Greg and his brother!

Anonymous said...

I am trusting that one of you took a real 'close-up' of Marco, and that the boy isn't allergic to pickles...

Sarah said...

This is actually one of the first pics where I see the Jeff resemblance!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jeff has stayed with me on some food things. I shudder at the thought of pickles.

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is great that he likes balsamic...he has a sophisticated palate.