Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm just resting my eyes.

Is this sad or hysterical? Either way, it got him a lot of attention at Lucky's!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck of the 1/32nd Irish be with you today!

7 comments:

Darcy said...

Hah! Grocery shopping is exhausting! I often want to fall asleep in the cart too. How cute is he with shoes that match his coat?

Anonymous said...

Is that a diaper bag or a purse? Good lord, what do you have in there? Did you buy your groceries or smuggle them out in that bag?!?

D'Angelo Family said...

I hope you also bought some Long John Silver's fish sticks to go with his outfit.

Unknown said...

At first glance he looks like a homeless person! Seriously - what is in that handbag? Poor little guy - tough schedule at daycare.

Sarah said...

It's a diaper bag people. It's filled with diapers, wipes, a variety of snacks, milk, a cup, toys and kleenex. It also houses necessities like my wallet and lip gloss.

Kelli said...

I have legitimate tears in my eyes. Long John Silver's fish sticks- classic! Bravo Katie.

Amelia said...

Love it!