Thursday, April 30, 2009

You calling me a piggy?

Marco had his 15-month "well" visit yesterday. I say "well" because he's had a fever for the past couple days. You want the good news or the bad news?

The good news is he doesn't have swine flu. Doc says so. She said, "I'd bet you $10 he doesn't have swine flu." Jeff said, "Really? Only $10? I mean, not like a million? Or even $100?"

The bad news is that because of the swine flu scare, they didn't want his fever at daycare so he's spent a couple days at home.
Stats: (misquoted two weeks ago, I was suspect when I heard he outweighed Joey at that age)

Weight: 26 lbs., 4 oz. or 73rd percentile
Height: 31 inches if I remember correctly or 50th percentile
Head: Still rocking his inherited head at 80th percentile (down from his last appointment, he's growing into it!)
He also finally got a hair cut. We went short because cutting a baby's hair every 3 weeks is ridiculous.

Before (during a flu-induced meltdown):
After: Hot right?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new 'do'. It brings out the blue...(in his eyes). I'm home sick, too. Boooooo to the flu!

Mike said...

Lookin' sharp. And it probably saved him a couple percentage points on the head circumference.

Nicole Svendsen said...

i LOVE his new hair cut!!! he looks so big:)

Darcy said...

His haircut is so great!! He is very handsome. And he only weighs a few pounds less then my 2.4 year old daughter, ha!

Sara said...

He's so cute, even when having a meltdown!! :) Love the new 'do!

claudia said...

Haircuts don't get any hotter!

The Roberts Family said...

His hair looks GREAT!

Jen said...

His haircut is adorable...Gus is so jealous!