Monday, May 4, 2009

Money Plays.

After three months of diet and exercise participating in "The Biggest Loser' at work, I won second place for a whopping $261! Trademark infrigement aside, a very successful few months! I will spare you the before and after pictures, but let's just say I went from Oprah to Elle.

Number one comment at work, "Now that you're skinnier than before you had Marco, you can have another baby!"

And here's what I learned... you know you're old and fat when your skinny pants are out of style.

In closing, if I owe you money, you have the wrong number. Wet burrito, here I come!

8 comments:

Mike said...

Nice job, Loser!

Bill and Cindy said...

Way to go, Sarah!

Sara said...

Awesome job!! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Dont worry.. I just found out pleats were out a well... who knew...........................................................

Unknown said...

Good job Sarah! Now that you are super skinny, please feel free to pass along any "fat pants" that no longer fit to yours truly!

claudia said...

Considering you and Jeff are both great chefs, it's an especially great accomplishment! Wahoo!

Kelli said...

Save that money for the craps tables. That's a lot of dollar yo's

Jen said...

Nice work Sarah...Vegas here we come and apparently some of us are skinnier. (emphasis on the "some" of us)