Friday, May 8, 2009

Yes we can!

We did it! Well, we helped do it anyway. My cousin Courtney is going to be the honorary bat girl at the A's game this Sunday! This from her...

I GET TO BE THE OAKLAND A'S HONORARY BAT GIRL AT THIS SUNDAY'S GAME!!!!

Thank you all for voting for me! If you are in the Bay Area and are free on Sunday - we'd love it if you could make it out to the game and cheer me on. I'll be down on the field hanging with the Team. They are giving me my own personalized pink jersey and pink baseball bat! I can't wait!

In honor of my new status as the A's Honorary Bat Girl, here is a quote that I really like from legendary baseball manager, Tommy Lasorda:

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination."

Here's to achieving the impossible!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great! Congratulations!

Jen said...

That is so fantastic...hope she has a blast!

Darcy said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad she won, how exciting!