Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can you feel the sizzle?

Check out Poseidon's Galley for the 2-minute sizzle!!!

You probably didn't understand what I just said because of my industry lingo, but basically, the short promo "pitch" piece for my parent's cooking reality show is up on their blog. And it's hot hot hot. I love it! But don't take my word for it, you try it.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for promoing the promo - and for your wonderful support!

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun. And I was so excited to see Darrin and I made it into the Sizzle! - D

Romios Family said...

Love the sizzle! Can't wait to watch it on TLC or something!

Bill and Cindy said...

Love it . . . especially the part you were in, Sarah! How exciting. Good luck, Linda!

Shawna said...

The "sizzle" was great! I love the feel of the whole piece. Good luck to them!